Sunday 7 June 2015

Aerobics : A fun way to lose fat

I love grooving..... In my inner circle I am very famous dancing. I know its hard to believe for everyone as no one can figure this out by looking at me. Dancers have a magical aura around them. they have such artistic instinct in them which I can't even describe in words. Since my martial art day I always had an interest in incorporating that artistic synchronization in my techniques. 
I started from the basic and learnt bollywood, salasa, jazz and moved on to learn ballet. After years of practicing I could integrate  that poetic synchronization in my aerobics style. My client started liking the choreography and the rest is a legend... Aerobics is a fun way to lose fat. A 40 minutes dance on the beats session will help you in burning 500-1000 calories, depends on how intensive you can go.  

Here is an example of how you should do it.....




Do leave your comment or mail me on neeraj.gffi@hotmail.com

follow my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/neerajgffi for latest fitness updates


Become a certified fitness instructor with GFFI.
And have a successful career in one of the highest paying field.
Personal Training batch scheduled

For more details call on 9811309667, 9810111018, 01145087033
or log on to www.gffi-fitness.org


For latest updates on health and fitness logon to www.gffi-fitness.org


Follow Fitness Expert & Nutritionist Neeraj Mehta on Twitter https://twitter.com/NeerajMehtaBMX








Other related search
personal trainer salary
how to become a personal trainer online
how to become a certified personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer and nutritionist
how long does it take to become a personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer in bc
how to become a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness
fitness trainer courses in india
fitness training in india
fitness courses in indian universities
fitness courses abroad
fitness courses degree
fitness courses online
personal trainer courses
famous fitness trainers
fitness trainers on instagram
fitness trainers shoes
fitness trainers inc
fitness trainers salary
fitness trainers mens
fitness trainers near me
fitness trainers online


No comments:

Post a Comment