Tuesday 9 June 2015

Kickass Workout

Become a certified fitness instructor with GFFI Fitness Academy

Personal trainer batch scheduled...

Kickass Workout-  
Monday may not be the favorite day for everybody as weekend seems tooooo far on Monday; but for me, Monday is The best start I can give to my week.  Because Monday is the Kickboxing day. Kickboxing is my passion guys, I can literally write a whole book on how much I love kickboxing. 30 years, I have been practicing this amazing technique. It has helped me in building muscular strength, cardio fitness and flexibility. 

Kickboxing requires a balanced coordination of mind and body, with each move you have to be 100 % concentrated, your eyes need to be stick to the aim, you can not make mistakes. Even a smallest mistake will make you a nail, you have to be a hammer not nail.  


 Here is a glimpse of this week's practice.




Do leave your comment or mail me on neeraj.gffi@hotmail.com

follow my FB Page https://www.facebook.com/neerajgffi for latest fitness updates


Become a certified fitness instructor with GFFI.
And have a successful career in one of the highest paying field.
Personal Training batch scheduled

For more details call on 9811309667, 9810111018, 01145087033
or log on to www.gffi-fitness.org


For latest updates on health and fitness logon to www.gffi-fitness.org


Follow Fitness Expert & Nutritionist Neeraj Mehta on Twitter https://twitter.com/NeerajMehtaBMX


  Other related search
personal trainer salary
how to become a personal trainer online
how to become a certified personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer and nutritionist
how long does it take to become a personal trainer
how to become a personal trainer in bc
how to become a personal trainer at 24 hour fitness
fitness trainer courses in india
fitness training in india
fitness courses in indian universities
fitness courses abroad
fitness courses degree
fitness courses online
personal trainer courses
famous fitness trainers
fitness trainers on instagram
fitness trainers shoes
fitness trainers inc
fitness trainers salary
fitness trainers mens
fitness trainers near me



No comments:

Post a Comment